International Student Admissions
In addition to the regular application process, international students must:
- Be fluent in English and approved by the Principal and admissions committee.
- Take the ISEE Test- www.iseetest.org Visit: www.prometric.com for a Prometric Testing Center location near you to take the test. Locations are worldwide. If an ISEE test site is not nearby, the TOEFL test is acceptable. No International Students will be considered for admissions without one of these tests.
- Secure a guardian and have him/her visit with the Director of Admissions to discuss guardianship responsibilities as listed
1.) Student must live with a legal guardian, family member or host family.
2.) Guardian is responsible for arranging transportation to and from school, working with the Bishop Lynch administration if any problems arise, and must be responsible for the student in case of an emergency.
3.) If the student lives with a non-family member, the student is required to use an approved/licensed third party company to assist with insurance and liability.
- The student's foreign transcript must be evaluated by Foreign Credentials and submitted to Bishop Lynch High School as part of the application process. The telephone number for Foreign Credentials is: (512) 459-8428.
After all regular admissions and international student requirements are met, the student will be issued an I-20 and a letter of acceptance. At that time, he/she must go to the immigration office with the I-20 and admissions letter to receive permissions to attend school in the United States of America.
- Bishop Lynch must receive a copy of the student's VISA prior to the first day of enrollment.
All international students will pay the international student fee in addition to tuition and other tuition related fees. For more information, please contact the admissions office.
2017/2018 Tuition and Fees
International Student Registration Fee $7,500
(Class of 2018)
(Freshmen & Transfers only)